When you’re struggling with your health, body image, self esteem, or weight, hiring a professional can be a life-changing choice.
Consider hiring a Certified BARE Coach
Try one session and see if it’s right for you.
You can work with your coach virtually—meeting on Facetime, Skype, or on the phone. Depending on where you live, you may also be able to meet with a coach face-to-face in your city.
Find the right coach for you.
Every BARE coach has different areas of expertise, including hormone health, menopause, working with teens, working with women in eating disorder recovery, and other specialized topics.
See our list of coaches and find the right person for you.View coaches
Results & Benefits
Hiring a BARE coach is a great move if you’re
craving any of the following results:
- Deeper sleep and more energy.
- Less stress, anxiety, and self-criticism.
- A more balanced relationship with food.
- Getting out of a rut and creating a healthier daily routine.
- Creating a consistent fitness/movement routine that feels great.
- Stopping the pattern of helping everybody else first (family, kids, friends, work) and never having enough time for your own needs and your health.
- Shedding everything that’s weighing you down and holding you back—old frumpy clothes that you don’t like, old beliefs, obligations and commitments, goodbye!
A BARE coach will listen to your story with compassion, listen to your goals, and guide you through the seven-part BARE process in a way that’s totally customized to you.
Reach out to a coach today and schedule your first session. This is an investment in your health that you won’t regret!FIND A COACH