Get Certified as a BARE Coach & Help other Badass Women Do the same!
- Do you want to help girls and women stop dieting and break the cycle of body image issues?
- Are you passionate about helping women and girls to feel confident, brave, and powerful?
- Does it break your heart when you see women struggling with food, body image, and self esteem issues?
- Would you like to learn new tools to help women upgrade their mental and physical health—and transform their lives?
If you answered yes to any of the above. I’ve got you Boo!Add the one-two punch of body positive-methodology +boss babe business building tools to your coaching business – established OR new – with BARE Coaching Certification.
What's So Awesome about BARE Coaching certification?
Bare Coaching certification teaches the effective and life-changing trademarked BARE process, and that’s not all! This 6-month course also gives you top-notch business training and a whole arsenal of brand new tools and strategies you can use to help other women discover how to be happy in the skin they’re in.
You'll Learn How to:
- Make your health a top priority even when life feels very busy.
- Build more self esteem, pride, and confidence from sources that have nothing to do with your weight or how you look.
- Create a healthier relationship with food, no longer using food as a way to “numb out” and avoid uncomfortable feelings.
- Find your inner athlete and create a consistent fitness routine that’s all about feeling strong and celebrating what your body can do, not punishing yourself for what you ate yesterday.
- Detox your mind, learning to identify and release self-sabotaging thoughts.
- Infuse life with more pleasure (pleasure from music, books, art, being in nature, physical touch, etc.) and how pleasure directly impacts your mood, energy levels, hormones, even your digestion and metabolism.
- Start leading a bigger, more expansive life. No more hiding, shielding, covering up, or making yourself quieter and smaller to appease others.
- Do all of these things... yourself! (You get to walk your talk and practice what you preach!)
Here's What's included In This Live, Knock-Your-Socks-Off Certification
This live certification program is completely online. Study from your home, office, hotel room, or wherever you might be.
The 6-month curriculum includes 24 live interactive video classes on Zoom. Plus over 40 hours of independent study and supervised practice coaching sessions. Classes are taught by Susan Hyatt, creator of the BARE process, as well as inspiring faculty members.What makes this program unique is that you’re not just studying the BARE process. You’re also studying the business side of coaching— including how to develop your own unique coaching programs,market yourself, and find clients consistently.
Everything you need to launch your brand new coaching practice—or grow your existing practice,
clinic, or business.
3 months of online training focused on the BARE process—the philosophy behind this process, how to apply it to your own life, and howto teach this process towomen and girls.
3 months of online training on the business of coaching—including how to find clients, how to market yourself in creative ways, how to decide how much to charge for your services, and more.
40 hours of independent study and supervised practice coaching.
A private 1-hour consultation with Susan Hyatt, creator of the BARE process.
Pre-written promotional materials, photos and logos that you can use on your website, blog, social media pages, and e-newsletters to let people know, “Exciting news: I’m a Certified BARE Coach!”
Pre-written intake forms, worksheets, and feedback / testimonial forms to use with your new coaching clients.
Your name, website and email address featured in a list of Certified BARE Coaches on this website,so that new clients can find you.
Upon completing the certification program, you will eligible to be hired for a paid coaching position in BARE DAILY, an online membership community.
BARE helped me to wake up and realize that I have the power within to love myself, and I don’t
need another diet to do that. I learned that it’s okay to be big (this is helping my business BIG
time) and I can love the skin I am in now. I don’t need anyone’s acceptance or approval to be
the real me. I can stop hiding me and my body. BARE had a huge role in helping me to end my
pattern of emotional eating by practicing the mindful eating tools. It’s been an amazing ride to
The BARE message is one of the most important messages in society today. Period. As a
disabled woman—a woman whose body cannot physically match what society says it should
look like—I spent a lifetime trying to hide my body, trying to keep everyone else from feeling
uncomfortable around me, and attempting to manage my shame around it. BARE has
absolutely set me free, and I want to empower every single other woman who has dealt with
anything even close to what I have to STOP IT. We are fearfully and wonderfully made no
matter the shape or size. It’s time for us to treat ourselves with love and respect.
Sharon M. Kelley, M.D.
Susan Hyatt changed my life. What happens when you stop shaming yourself about your
perceived faults and instead decide to embrace your wonderful imperfect messy self? The life
you were meant to live slowly peeps through and sees the light of day. Susan’s work is not a
quick fix. It is a journey that takes commitment and love, but it will change and improve the
trajectory of your life!
Sharon M. Kelley, M.D.
The BARE Method changed my entire life trajectory. Picture a woman with a husband and three
kids staying up on the phone surfing the web for the latest diet craze. For some quick solution to
make me feel young and worthy again. Something that would make me feel like I was worthy of
my husband’s attention. Now picture a woman who now eats the foods she enjoys and doesn’t
hide from herself or the world anymore. The first woman in the picture? Me. Who can eat a meal
and not whine about it AT ALL? Me. Guess who has lost weight and kept it off? Me. Guess who
is turning her husband’s head with her new attitude about life? Me. Guess who started her OWN
Everything changed the day I found Susan and the Bare Method and ladies, I have never
There are no prerequisites for this certification program. If you are
passionate about health, wellness, and empowering women, then
you’re welcome to enroll.
You can enroll because you want to launch a beautiful new career.
Or—like many BARE coaches have done in the past—you can enroll
because you already work in the wellness industry (for instance, as a
life coach, counselor, therapist, nurse, physician, naturopath,
physical therapist, yoga or fitness instructor) and you want to gain
new tools to help your clients even more.
The next certification program begins on 4/18/19.
Total investment: $8,499APPLY NOW
We'll go over your application and you'll receive an email with your next steps to reserve
your spot with your payment plan options or we'll ask for a little more info.